My first book, Backward Glass is out in the fall from Flux Books (pre-orderable right now at Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, and Chapters). I’d really like to promote it by appearing at your local school, library, town hall, bookstore, coffee shop, laundromat — whatever. For free. Though it would be nice if you’d buy a few books in advance to promote the event, maybe even let me give away some of them to your guests. If you’d like to book something, please email email@example.com.
- @markbook Could you maybe take them donuts or something? And while you're at it, please let them know that your co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @markbook I mean, seriously, this thing I attached? I'm getting this kind of thing five or six times a day from my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @markbook Look, I know you're the social media person for @MarkBook, and probably nobody listens to you, but could… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @TillieWalden I’m an English teacher. And an introvert. It’s exhausting, but I love it. In a recent change, I st… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Hey, teachers! Is anyone else trying out #MarkbookWeb or #MarkBookWebConnect? I'm trying it out, but my students… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago